raymondemery

New To Affinity Designer

I do love that pic. Is it a slice of a bigger pic or is that it? Either way, it looks great. Really solid!

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at eejits.etsy.com

Thank you Kathrin.

Thanks eejits, that is the whole picture. I an getting used to Affinty Designer and I've been working on my shadowing using Gaussin Blur and Layer Blends.

Thanks MEB. I found Irineaus' video turorial: 3D LOTUS FLOWER - LIGHTS AND SHADOWS to be very helpful. I'm really looking forward to the mesh tool be added to Affinity Designer.

So do I! For some things the Mesh Tool is irreplaceable. MattP is working on it. But it still may take a while... All the team is busy preparing the betas of Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo, both coming soon.

I've just bought Designer and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. However, I'm actually most excited over Publisher. Since Designer is out of beta, did you mean Publisher and Photo betas are coming soon? (Please say yes!)

Author and Publisher of novels, poetry and children's books. deon.ca