You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Birds of A Feather (Love Bird - Project Breakdown) -Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-PqZC6FJU0

This was a video explanation describing how I created Birds of A Feather (Love Birds) Project that I posted awhile back. Hopefully this answer the question I received in my inbox from you ;)

Cheers!

Yes, thank you very much for sharing. Unlike some other tutorials, yours provide sufficient information for relatively new users to follow and learn. It's much appreciated!

Thank You so much for saying that! That been my intent so I am glad it is received that way. 

Thanks Ronnie for sharing with us! :rolleyes:

You are welcome! I am glad to see you are benefiting from the tutorial. I have another one with you specifically in mind. I am hoping to get to it by this weekend. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Slocan! Thanks! a tooth edge. Hmm, I trying to imagine what you mean. Could you explain more? Like shark teeth? I'll make creating brushes the topic of next weeks video.

Thanks for watching. :)

Thanks for the quick response. I've attached an example of what I mean by "toothed edge".. 

Thats what I thought but I wanted to make sure I was not assuming otherwise.

I will do a tutorial next week on how to make this brush for you but in the mean time you can just use the one I am attaching here. just import into your brush pallet.

Your are welcome 

Cheers 

post-385-0-75623800-1418779462_thumb.png

triangle brushes.afbrushes.zip