You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Forum usage: Non approved Topics

Hi Affinity-Team,

earlier today I posted three new topics, two of which have been approved by now and I already have the answers I needed. However the third post has not been approved by now and I can't find a status of this post anywhere (especially not under 'My Content'). Now I'am uncertain if I shall post the question again or just wait some more for a moderator to approve it. (Or if anything went wrong and the posting has been lost/was not submitted.)

The topic was about aligning and stacking starry landscape pictures for noise reduction and the support for that in affinity photo. I hope that my post isn't lost and just needs some more checking.

Greetings

• Staff

Hi Smiling J,

We don't have any un-approved posts at the moment I recommend making your post again if it isn't the one I have provided a link too below :)

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/35535-align-starry-landscape-images-for-noise-reduction-stacking/?p=174840

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.