You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer | Corner tool - Snap to absolute px values

Corner tool currently doesn't snap to absolute values (as in 10px instead of 10.3px etc). Holding a modifier key while using the tool to force it to do so would be wonderful. As of now, after using the corner tool I often have to manually type in a desired value for my rounded corners to get rid of decimals.

Unless I missed something, in which case I apologize for a duplicate post (though I couldn't find anything similar in the forum).

P.S. I have a whole list of improvement ideas for both Designer and Photo that I've collected since testing the Windows beta versions. But since you prefer to keep one idea per thread, is it still okay for me to start ~15 threads at once or would it be considered spam? ;)

Thanks.

• Staff

Hi Heres Johnny,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Thanks for your feedback. You can place the cursor inside the Radius field and use the arrows on your keyboard to raise/low the values one pixel at a time (rounded to whole values). Pressing ⇧ (shift) while doing so will raise the value 10 times more.

Yes, you can start new threads for feature requests/improvements without this being considered spam. Just take a look at the Common Feature Requests thread first since some of them may already have been requested.