Hi.

I'm loving AF so far, but of course, there's stuff from PS I can't live without, and one of them is Perspective crop. I've fiddled a lot with the crop tool but this doesn't seem to be possible. Is there a way to do it or  a workaround? Perspective tool doesn't cut it for me for this purpose.

Thanks.

Hi Ireground

Welcome to the forum :)

The app doesn't have a perspective crop tool at the moment but this has been requested before. You can go to Layer > New Live Filter Layer > Perspective Filter, adjust the perspective and crop afterwards. I hope this helps!

Hi.

I'm loving AF so far, but of course, there's stuff from PS I can't live without, and one of them is Perspective crop. I've fiddled a lot with the crop tool but this doesn't seem to be possible. Is there a way to do it or  a workaround? Perspective tool doesn't cut it for me for this purpose.

Thanks.

I also use the PS perspective tool in my workflow and greatly miss this feature in AP. I've also tried to fix images with the perspective tool and lens correction but it never seems to look right. Hope it's available soon in a future update.

Thanks!

I also miss the perspective crop tool in Affinity Photo. The perspective option in Live Filter Layer - Distort is very cumbersome and not really fit for the same options as a purpose built perspective tool. I hope this gets included in Affinity soon.