You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Clipping border texture out of rectangle?

I have rectangles with a textured border (See below). Is there a way to clip the border out but keep the texture around the rectangle? I need to export these rectangles without any border for the printer but keeping the same textured look. I'd like to avoid using a brush and making out the rectangle manually.

Any tips? Thanks!

post-28897-0-03874500-1486666535_thumb.jpg

Hmm for AD? - If I remember correctly there was somewhere a preferences setting or the like for the bounding box size.

However the fastest way would be probably to just select the rectangles instead on the AP pixel persona (some bitmap program) with a magic wand tool or the like, to get rid of the unwanted borders.

post-49706-0-81586400-1486677766_thumb.png

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

I'm just curious, wouldn't the rectangles print out with a white background anyway?

If you are working with Affinity Photo you can go Filter>Colour>Erase white paper and export it as TIFF,  PDF or PNG and choose without  background.

- Affinity Photo 2.3.0
- Affinity Designer 2.3.0
-Affinity Publisher 2.3.0

MacBook Pro 16 GB
MacOS Sonoma 14.1.2