You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer Workbook (DE) Resources

• Staff

Hi Dickehut,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

You can find the links for the resources in beginning of each lesson (pages 126, 150, 184, 234, 262, 306, 338, 362, 414 - the same pages as the English version).

Just enter the text (only) as it appear on those pages 
For example in chapter 2 http://affin.co/coreskillsDE. You should get a zip with all project files inside for that chapter.

• Staff

Sorry, but I changed MEB's initial response. Just type in the word as it appears on 262 and nothing else https://affin.co/fis....and you will get a zip file fisherman.zip containing  fisherman_01_sketch.afdesign and the other files needed in that chapter.

Pleased you got it working.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 4 weeks later...

I am confused about the resource download mentioned in the Affinity Workbook. For example, on page 71 I can see a square named "resource" and this link : core_skills_artboards.afdesign. If I enter this link in the navigator address space I just get a Google page but not the resource to download. What am I doing wrong ? Can anyone help me understand the correct way of doing this ? Thank you.

• Staff

Hi takefine,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Go to the page 69 (green pages) - which is the beginning of the chapter two - and you will find the link to the zip file (in the middle in bold) with all the files used on that chapter (which are then specified on top of each page).

I've just had a quick look at one of the files zipped up inside the zip archive that I downloaded from http://affin.co/coreskillsDE. I thought the point of having a 'DE' version was to differentiate it from the original English version, so I was surprised to find that the artboards are named in English.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)