You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Draw persona pixel size not matching export persona size

I have an artboard size of 168x168 in draw persona.  When I switch to export persona, the export size shows at 168x169.  I believe all the components on the work space are off by 1 pixel more than the shown in draw.  It truly exports it at the off size too.

Matthew

• Staff

Hi Bible9230,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Can you please check the X,Y coordinates of the artboard in question? Go to Affinity PreferencesUser Interface section and set the Pixel values in Decimal Places for Unit Types to 4 or more. Then check the coordinates of the artboard in the Transform panel. Are they whole (integer) values?

To prevent this from happening make sure you have Force Pixel Alignment enabled from the beginning while working with pixel aligned projects (this setting also affects artboards).