Hofnaar

[AP] No Ability to Load Presets in Layer Adjustments

It is great to have the ability to save presets in the layer adjustments, but I cannot find any option to load these presets  :mellow:

I read in the help/manual and it says "right click" within the adjustment window, but nothing happens on a right click.

How can I load a preset???

The screenshot you attached is in the Photo Persona. After clicking 'add preset' on an adjustment, go to the Adjustment Panel (next to the Channels Panel in your screenshot, not the dialog for the adjustment itself), expand the adjustment you saved the preset for and you will find the preset you created there.

The attached screenshot is an example of the adjustment panel you are looking for

post-30-0-36505400-1486555475_thumb.jpg

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

On 2/8/2017 at 1:01 PM, Chris_K said:

The screenshot you attached is in the Photo Persona. After clicking 'add preset' on an adjustment, go to the Adjustment Panel (next to the Channels Panel in your screenshot, not the dialog for the adjustment itself), expand the adjustment you saved the preset for and you will find the preset you created there.

The attached screenshot is an example of the adjustment panel you are looking for

post-30-0-36505400-1486555475_thumb.jpg

I’ve just have the same problem on finding saved presets in both Mac and Windows versions of Affinity Photo, so, thank’s!

BUT, how do you reload presets (adjustment layers) onto iPad version of Affinity Designer/Photo??

On 2/8/2017 at 4:40 AM, Chris_K said:

In Photo Persona, if you go to the adjustments panel, any presets you save can be found there 

I quite literally N.E.V.E.R. noticed that!!! LOL! 

So does entering your own Presets eliminate the built-in presets that were already there?