LCamachoDesign

[ADe] Character panel shows incorrect Background colour

The Background colour sliders in the Character panel will not update as you change the colour, see attached image to better understand what I mean.

If the popup is closed and opened again the correct colour will show.

Thanks!

post-32344-0-98509700-1486293714_thumb.png

Hi LCamachoDesign,

Are you able to reproduce this at all? I've just tried this myself changing both CMYK Sliders/Waterfall and RGB Sliders/Waterfall and then selecting RGB or CMYK respectively and still cannot reproduce the issue. Does this happen on a new file or specific to a document? If it happens on a New File can you list each step you take or record a video so we can try and reproduce it? Alternatively it is specific to a file could you attach that file please?

Thanks!

Yes, it happens all the time. Here's what I do:

1. Create a brand new file, Print (Press-Ready), A4 size

2. Use the Artistic or Frame Text tool, and type anything

3. Press the Character button in the Context bar (you should now be seeing the window of my screenshot)

4. Alter the Background Colour, the very first slider move will work correctly, all subsequent moves won't change the slider colours or CMYK numbers

Does this help you reproduce the bug?

Thanks!

Thanks for the recipe LCamachoDesign. When I initially tried this I was using the new Beta (1.5.2.56) and couldn't reproduce it, I tried again using your steps and still no luck. I then tried it on the release version of 1.5.1.43 and was able to reproduce it straight away. So it indeed looks like it has been fixed in the latest beta - feel free to try it yourself here.