chriscj

Blackmagic ATEM Export Plugin

Hi,

I came across Affinity looking for an alternative to Photoshop for a stand alone installation. I've been playing around with the trial and seems to be a very well thought out piece of software. The initial search was for creating graphics for export in to an ATEM switcher in a live environment, which is done via BMD's SwitcherExport.Plugin. I've copied this over to Affinity, but cannot see how to get it to work - it does not show up in the plug-ins list even with "allow Unknown" selected.  Would I be correct in saying that the PS plug-in support is only for filters and not for exporters? 

Many thanks.

Chris

Welcome to the forum Chriscj :)

I'm pretty sure this plugin won't work with Affinity Photo as it appears to be written specifically for PS. You could contact Blackmagic to see if they have plans to add support for other apps.

Never heard of ATEM switchers before. They look like a serious piece of kit :)

I would LOVE to have an ATEM export plugin for Affinity Photo. It's an essential part of the workflow for ATEM graphics, but I would love to not have to use Photoshop to do it.

Would also love this ability. Though for the moment, just exporting things from a template in Affinity and importing into ATEM using their software is an okay, if clunky, workflow