The Mesh warp tool is fast becoming one of my favorite tools. A brilliant solution  combining   Photoshop's warp and puppet tools, all in one great tool.   

Although, today the Mesh warp tool has not been responding as expected. See attachments.

While in zoomed in  and working with mesh warp , one of the sides of the Mesh warp tool bounding box disappeared and  clipped the layer of pixels.  

I did manage to re open the original file and continue after a long period of time when AP  hung up.

So all wasn't lost but it would be nice to have the mesh warp tool working flawlessly.

I do find my Mac workstation  freezing up when I'm working in AP.   The mac is a workstation ~ 2010  16 GBs of ram and 2 GB on  the video card....not the most current technology... but PS CS6 works fine on it...   The OS is the latest Sierra 10.12.3.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

post-49825-0-74680700-1486171766_thumb.png

post-49825-0-96017500-1486171812_thumb.png

Hey Gregory-CJ,

I have had this happen to me before. I'm also currently looking into the performance of the Mesh Warp Tool. I've had a few long pauses so far but not a crash. If I can get a report from the crash I can pass it over to the development team. If you have one, I'd appreciate you attaching it. Thanks :)

Hi Chris B,

Sorry for the delay,  I didn't have "follow this topic" enabled so I didn't know you had responded , till now.

I didn't save the crash report, just the screen capture which shows the error!

Hope you can get enough info from it..... the Mesh warp tool is truly amazing,,, but the liquify tool needs work.

Hey Gregory-CJ,

No problem! We've logged a few bugs in both areas since we last spoke so eventually development will get around to improving things. I'm glad you enjoy the Mesh Warp Tool. I also find it very useful :)