You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Global colour problem

How can I edit the colour of the global colour? If you double click on global colour in the swatches pallette you can change only by using the eye dropper.

If you click on the global colour within the swatches panel then on the colour tab you cannot edit the tint nor the opacity of the global colour the sliders move but nothing is reflected in the colours of the design

Thanks

Paul M

Hi Paul M

Double clicking should give you a flyout with various options for HSL wheel, colour sliders etc under the picker, the same as going to Edit Fill as MEB has outlined above. Are you not seeing this? If not are you able to post a screenshot of what you see when you double click

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Thanks, sorted

When I right clicked the swatch and selected  "Edit fill" the dropdown opposite the colour sampler was set to swatches, I needed to set it to a colour picker model before I could edit the colour.

Thanks for your help

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.