LCamachoDesign

[APh] Perspective Live Filter layers are crash prone

This is probably a very unhelpful bug report, but...
When I use the Perspective Live Filter layers Affinity Photo (1.5.1.54) often crashes, straight into the "Windows has encountered a problem with this application and is closing it". It happens frequently, but I can't see any sure-fire reproducible pattern. All I can say is that I use it with (Image) layers, maybe that helps narrowing the problem?

Thanks!

I'm bumping this again in the hope there's some news about a fix?

I've been building a mockups file for a client and these crashes slow us down. I'm not going to say it's impossible to work with, bu it's annoying. It's also puzzling since it's apparently a known bug, and very easy to reproduce?

Thanks!

Hi,

i Just gave a training course for a team of my Architectural company, that will switch in the near future from  Photoshop to Affinity Photo.

and while showing the live perspective filter,   about a third of my studends encountered a crash..

Well..   for those who have to switch from Photoshop...    it produces the feeling, that the product isn´t that reliable..    Which i know isnt True..

But   you should fix it soon..   please..

greetings from Hamburg,

Tom