You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Adobe Bridge previews

I'd like to suggest that .afphoto files have a thumbnail viewable in / by Adobe Bridge. Affinity currently has no DAM solution. Therefore until Serif roll out such, then Bridge could be enable as a asset manager for Affinity Photo.

Right clicking an afphoto file in Bridge, then selecting 'Build high quality thumbnail' does nothing.

Regards

Nick

It would be up to Adobe to add ability to read preview image from file meta. I think Serif cannot supply solution for this (unless Bridge can read previews from other filetypes and there is something different in Affinity way of storing previews. I don't think that is the case.)

Serif has declared they will not grant other developers access to actual image data and that is not a problem if previews can be used instead.