Greetings...

Loving my Affinity Designer, for me, so much more intuitive than PSD.

However, suddenly, my UI changed, and everything is gone, or floating. No side panels, no toolbars, nada.

I found under the view menu a way to turn on floating tool bars, but this is not the usual default screen I have become accustom to.

More weird, the Studio is mostly greyed out (see attached).

What did I do?  And how do I get my screen back?

Thanks for any advice.

:)

post-16098-0-98627100-1485845830_thumb.png

Under the Studio menu drop down you have Hide Studio selected, you want to deselect that

Due to the fact that Boris Johnson is now our Prime Minister, punctuation, spelling and grammar will never be worried about ever again.  We now have far bigger problems to be concerned about.

It is handy to be able to hit CMD+Shift+H when you want to hide the Studio ... but doing that by mistake is not that hard to do & takes a lot of users by surprise.  :o

The other keyboard command even more like that is the Tab key. Try it to see what I mean. (It is a toggle so a second tap will return things to normal.)

Affinity Photo 1.7.2, Affinity Designer 1.7.2, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 & Affinity Designer 1.7.2.6 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1