You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Question about updates and OS license

Hello,

I have bought Affinity designer few days ago and I was pleasantly surprised how good it is, so I have bought Photo today as well. Both programs will replace my Adobe Design Premium CS4 package without much problems.

- I was wondering about this line "free updates" - what does it mean exactly? Does it apply for version 1.xx or for all future versions 2.x, 3.x etc?

- Is Windows license usable on Mac / iPad as well, or are those bought separately?

• Staff

Hi Vlasterx,

Welcome to the Forums :)

You will receive free updates up until the  next full version (2.0) once that is ready you will have the option to purchase again for future updates or keep the version you have. You will need to purchase a separate licence for each operating system I'm afraid.

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

And thank you MEB!

This is all great, I love it! Affinity Designer has almost everything I need for Web / UI design and as I see it - it will get much better. :)

Do you have an affiliate program? I would like to spread the word about your software.