You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to create arrows in Affinity Photo?

• Staff

Hi gumbo23,

Arrows will be implemented in a future version. Meanwhile you may want to look at this thread for suggestions.

To remove the white background from the black arrow in an image go to menu Filters ▸ Colours ▸ Erase White Paper. Although this was intended to remove the white from sketches/drawings it will work just fine here.

Hi, for the shown thread is old I asked it here. Does it work in AP? Ronnys brush/ Pinsel is loaded in AP without giving a chance to say where to store. And I can´t find it now.

If it is done with another brush as simple/ einfach, which I exported before it is found as einfach2 in the brushes menue.

What is to do? And how to delete a brush as einfach2 again?

Thanks

lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

• Staff

Hi larsh,

The .afbrushes (vector) brushes provided by Ronnie only work with Affinity Designer. However seems Affinity Photo is also reporting them as successfully installed. I will log this to be looked at.

To delete a specific brush inside a category, right-click on the brush and select Delete Brush. To delete the whole category, make sure the category is selected in the dropdown on the top of the Brushes panel then go to the menu icon on the top-right of the panel (the black, not the white one) and select Delete Category.