You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

(1.5.2.54) Text Styles - unable to revert many values to [no change] after you have already altered them

Hi,

Text Styles - unable to revert many values to [no change] after you have already altered them.

For example: 

1. Make text styles A and B - who is based on A.

2. Change for example Character>Transform & Position>Shear to some value for text style A. The same change is aplied to B. 

3. Now cange the Shear value on B to some value the changes will reflect on text who has B aplied.

4. Now if you want to change the Shear value to [no change] for B so it is again based on style A, you can't do that - If I am not missing something.

Regards,

Matej

• Staff

You can't change it from the tab you are on, but if you navigate to the Style tab you are able to reset the formatting for the whole style, which will then default it to whatever the style is based on.

I can definitely see how it would be useful if you could reset certain values back to default, however I'd say that is more of an improvement than a bug.

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.