You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello guys!

Just wanted to let you know that today I've released a FREE eBook for Affinity Designer: Creating a Stylish Jungle Scene

For $0.00 you'll get:

• 22 Pages PDF eBook
  • FREE Assets Library 
  • Color Palette
  • Original .afdesign file 

Click on the image to subscribe and get your download link. If you don't want to receive further emails from Frankentoon, just un-subscribe after downloading the eBook, no hard feelings :)

Enjoy!

ebook-mockup_zpsi6pvmsj1.png

• Frankentoon Studio - Tutorials and Resources for Designer, Photo and Publisher

Follow us on Instagram  |  Follow us on Twitter |  Like us on Facebook

Thank you.  It's a delightful and useful learning tool for those of us new to design.

Wow, thanks for such kind words! Hope you have fun with the pack :D

• Frankentoon Studio - Tutorials and Resources for Designer, Photo and Publisher

Thanks you. I've just PM'd you back :)

Received the eBook now. What a wonderful guide! This step by step is great for me as videos are sometimes hard to follow for a variety of reasons. Love the colors and inventiveness of all your shapes!

Thanks.

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

Received the eBook now...

Thank you!

Glad you can finally have it in your hands. Hope you can learn something new out of it and specially, have fun with the pack. Cheers!

Very nice. It is a very good basic level tutorial for AD. Simple and fine adjustments to built in shapes. But I think your pointers on making the design interesting are more valuable. Variable colors, internal details, shifting the elements around are things every one should know from the ground up.

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet

I think your pointers on making the design interesting are more valuable...

Those are very significant words, means a lot for me, thank you gdenby

got myself a copy too, certainly intresting also checked your site for the other free DLs, I cant get my Hands on the welcome pack which is according to it's description, sent to all new subscribers, but even without it the other things are intresting too. maybe I'll even get the texturizer. I've never really liked flat design so it looks certainly intresting

...I cant get my Hands on the welcome pack which is according to it's description, sent to all new subscribers...

Hey My1!

Thanks for downloading the tutorial. This eBook has become our new Welcome Pack for subscribers. I'm sorry I didn't update the store before, now you can download the old welcome pack HERE. Enjoy!

• 4 months later...