You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I cannot sign into my account, and when i try and send myself the confirmation email to reset my password, I never get the emails.  I've checked and I put the right email down, so I don't know what to do.  Please help.  I don't know what the next step is.

I had trouble as well until I realized I was using my forum login instead of the website login.

Skill Level: Beginner, digital photography, digital editing, lighting.

Equipment: Consumer grade. Sony Nex5n, Nikon D5100, (16MP sony sensors)

Paid Software: Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Lightroom4

Free Software: NIK collection, Sony CaptureOne9, Cyberlink PhotoDirector6, Hugin, ImageJ, MS Ice, Davinci Resolve

Computer: Win10 home, CPU Skylake I7-6700, GPU Saphire HD7850 1G, Plextor SSD

• 4 months later...
  • Staff

Hi RedWorldGuy,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Are you sure you are entering the correct e-mail address when you click the forgot my password link? It's the e-mail address you have used to create your account on Serif Store when you purchased the Affinity app the first time. You should also have a couple mails from us on your e-mail account - search for affinity store and you should be able to find them. One should have you product key and e-mail address (titled: Affinity Product Key - Order XXXXXXXXXX).

If you still have trouble please send an e-mail with your name, order number to affinityorders@serif.com. They should be able to help you.

How do you register an Affinity account? (As opposed to just registering for the forum.) I have had both Affinity Designer and Photo for some time, but apparently, I have not registered an account on the main site, as it has no record of my email address. However, I don't see any link to register, so I'm not sure if the "account" it refers to is only for employees, or some other designated group, rather than users of the purchased software. 

If there is a link I am missing, please let me know, thanks.

• Staff

Hi brebro,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

You don't have to create an Affinity Store account unless you want to purchase Affinity apps for Windows or the Affinity Designer Workbook. An account will be created automatically the first time you buy one of these products. If you are using a Mac, our apps can (only) be purchased through the Mac App Store.