Dear Affinity dev team, 

Indeed not fixed ...

I do know it's been posted before but honestly, after such a long issue lifespan I don't care about your forum rules etc. How and when the issue with typeface selection will be solved? And if it seems rude please excuse me!, it's the frustration from the product that causes such user experience!

Otherwise I do enjoy using your products, except at this particular moment (which lasts months now!). 

P.S. the idea of having a separate beta version installed, is not something that makes me feel satisfied either.  The problem was noticed after adding some new typefaces in the Font Book. 

Your loyal client,

Evgeni

Hi Evgeni

Welcome to the forums

Are you able to be a bit more specific about the issue with the font drop down are you referring to? Not to frustrate your further but unfortunately I am not able to provide any timelines for fixes, as the nature of development means timelines are constantly being changed.

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com