Just now, hujikoda said:

As everybody, facing the same trouble, for some reason all my apostrophes are single quote. Got to replace them all manually.
Cool to know that it's coming up, but any idea when?

Well the original post was made in 2014 - So I'm not getting my hopes up it will be anytime soon! 

**********************************************************************************
Partner at www.printfx.co.uk - Low cost printing at great prices!

**********************************************************************************

On 2/27/2019 at 4:33 PM, leethomas said:

Well the original post was made in 2014 - So I'm not getting my hopes up it will be anytime soon! 

Gosh, I was about to add my vote to this and saw the date of the original post... :(

But anyway, another user that would like to see this here! 👋

It's a must have if Serif want call AF designer a professional tool. Imagine you have a really complex UI or so and you want to change the the wording or  " to » this is a pain in the ass.

Please Serif, we want it, we need it

On 11/24/2014 at 10:28 PM, MEB said:

Hello Mr. K,

Welcome to Affinity Forums.

No, currently there isn't a find/replace text functionality in Affinity Designer. This is mainly a vector/raster hybrid app so it may take a while to include such functionality. Affinity Publisher, our desktop publishing solution (available as beta in 2016) is more suited to deal with large quantities of text and more likely to offer search/replace functions.

MEB any news? If Publisher is better to deal with text. Replacing a character isn't a that advanced, even LibreOffice Draw has it.

It would be hugely helpful, but I'm assuming that if they've not added since requesting back in 2014, it's unlikely to every happen.

Partner at www.printfx.co.uk - Low cost printing at great prices!