You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Having successfully removed (albeit not being to professional standards) the 2 skips from my photo with the aid of various forum members.  I now have another question.

Having watched a couple of videos. I have the following situation.  1 video says pick on a common denominator in both photo's to be able to put folk into another picture.  I have 2 pictures that are taken of the same house but one very much to the left to see the whole aspect and 1 practically face on.  Behind the skips is a wall.  The wall is not in the other picture but 'A' wall is, which is the same brickwork.

If I pick up the common denominator and try to in paint then I will replace the skips I have worked hard on removing.

Can I somehow replicate the good wall from picture 2 and paste it into situ. on picture 1.

Any suggestions / ideas please?

Thanks again in advance.

Vee

It would be helpful if you could post the pictures in question.

I think it's very hard to imagine what you want to achieve and how to do it, ;)

- Affinity Photo 2.3.0
- Affinity Designer 2.3.0
-Affinity Publisher 2.3.0

MacBook Pro 16 GB
MacOS Sonoma 14.1.2