You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I purchased designer this month, but have not gotten info for a ui download

• Staff

Hi Dan'l Pratt,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

The link for the UI kit is in the mail Affinity order confirmation - xxxxxxxx you have received above the Order Summary table. Currently Affinity doesn't support arrows on paths yet. There's however an arrow shape that may help is some situations. What's the format of those files you are trying to import? Ai?

They are SVG files.   It happens in both AD & AP.  These are files that were made with Inkscape (which I am fond of), but it lacks some of the things that are in AD.  Also I am having problems opening some of Inkscape files.  The error is call a parsing problem.  Any thoughts on that?  I am still trying to get my emails that show where to download my UI package.  I did get an email that said to go to my account and find "Downloads & Keys option", but cannot find that.  Help! please for a blank minded person.

• Staff

Sorry, i assumed (wrongly) that you were talking about the Windows version. If you are using the Mac version you can get the Grade UI Kit clicking on the link on one of the pages of the Welcome Screen (menu Help ▸ Welcome...). Make sure your internet connection isn't blocked by a  third party utility/firewall.

I believe the oooooops should go to me.  I am new at this and did not know that the UI is for other than windows.  Yes I am using windows 10.  This is all confusing to me.  I do like AD & AP very well and trying to figure them out is a little over the top for me.  Can I use the term "I am an old man" and get away with it?  I that is something that is used in windows I am at peace with that.  I would just like to get the emails that I was suppose to get when I ordered both AD & AP?  If you need proof of my orders... Below 

Paid with PayPal Credit Make a PayPal Credit payment Transaction ID 6YM971988D5661043
Seller info Serif (Europe) Ltd +44 1159142000 affinityorders@serif.com Invoice ID A0M3LTXLKL
Shipping
$0.00
Tax
$0.00
Purchase total
$49.99
Fee
$0.00
Total
$49.99

Your purchase
Affinity Designer (Windows)
$49.99

Paid with PayPal Credit Make a PayPal Credit payment Transaction ID 2WM69973G6887710N
Seller info Serif (Europe) Ltd +44 1159142000 affinityorders@serif.com Invoice ID AD26DXNNF0
Shipping
$0.00
Tax
$0.00
Purchase total
$39.99
Fee
$0.00
Total
$39.99

Your purchase
Affinity Photo (Windows)