Egor Komarov

How I can get fast info from object for CSS?

cjclip if you double click on the color circles (fill or stroke) the Color Chooser will open and it contains the hex code for the color along with a lot of other conversion info.  Will this help?

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra

cjclip if you double click on the color circles (fill or stroke) the Color Chooser will open and it contains the hex code for the color along with a lot of other conversion info.  Will this help?

This method do not show gradient color. 

I found a way to do it. You need to select RGB Hex Sliders option to get your color in HEX format. Yes, it's a pain to click through all of this. Maybe devs can come up with a better way.

I found a way to do it. You need to select RGB Hex Sliders option to get your color in HEX format. Yes, it's a pain to click through all of this. Maybe devs can come up with a better way.

yes, i know about this. But is not fast way.

That is because a gradient isn't just one color (or for that matter necessarily just one opacity). To fully specify a gradient in Affinity, for starters you need consider the gradient type (linear, radial, etc.), & then the color & alpha values for each color stop, & the midpoint between each stop.

Affinity Photo 1.6.7 & Affinity Designer 1.6.1; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.6.11.85 & Affinity Designer 1.6..4.45 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.1.1

Hi cjclip,

There's no way to get object's CSS code in Affinity Designer.

I think, he meant the faster way to get values for CSS, not getting the generated CSS.