You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Erwe

… NOT FAIR!

You're getting all these cool comments

but I can't see the work you did!!!

www.kodiakmedia.at

TeamViewer: 668 015 544

If personal taste is involved,           Light is free,                       Mother Nature provides the light
discussion is pointless.                   capturing it is NOT.               but talent renders the image.
                                                                                                                        (Charlychuck)

gemalt.jpg%20.jpg

Btw, where are you in A?

www.kodiakmedia.at

If personal taste is involved,           Light is free,                       Mother Nature provides the light
discussion is pointless.                   capturing it is NOT.               but talent renders the image.
                                                                                                                        (Charlychuck)

I love that. You should make a video explaining how you do that... I tried to make something similar with the explanations you gave.... I really can't.

-- Window 11 - 32 gb - Intel I7 - 8700 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
-- iPad Pro 2020 - 12,9 - 256 gb - Apple Pencil 2 -- iPad 9th gen 256 gb - Apple Pencil 1
-- Macbook Air 15"

I added the picture slightly smaller.

I live in Tirol

Why can't I work with paint and brush?

…would be cheaper than camera and lenses!

I am in south Styria!

www.kodiakmedia.at

(Charlychuck)

Why can't I work with paint and brush?

…would be cheaper than camera and lenses!

I am in south Styria!

For me it is easier to make a painted picture from a photo. That's why I'm looking for opportunities.

Tja, wenn Du in der Steiermark lebst, können wir uns ja in Deutsch unterhalten. Mein Englisch ist, wie Dir sicher aufgefallen ist, ziemlich schlecht.

Tja, wenn Du in der Steiermark lebst, können wir uns ja in Deutsch unterhalten. Mein Englisch ist, wie Dir sicher aufgefallen ist, ziemlich schlecht.

For the time I may be in Austria but my work

is in Europe at large and, at this point, I still

don't have the brains to learn 28 languages.

I master French and use some English. 

www.kodiakmedia.at

(Charlychuck)

I added the picture slightly smaller.

I live in Tirol

How did you do this?

Its hard to believe this is done solely with Affinity designer but rather a enhanced photo - right?

Mac print publishing X-Press & Adobe hostage, cooking on extrem high level, subscribing with joy to US Cooks Illustrated & Foreign Affairs, the british Spectator and the swiss Weltwoche - absolute incompatible publications 

How did you do this?

Its hard to believe this is done solely with Affinity designer but rather a enhanced photo - right?

I have not used the designer, I've done it with photo.

Maybe I'll make a short video.

Hallo Erew,

sehr guter Effekt, ich benutze ja gerne den Ölfilter aus Photoshop nun habe ich deinen  gesehen und finde ihn viel interessanter, er gibt einem die Möglichkeit seinen eigenen Stil einzubringen.
Danke für deine Mühe!

Wenn Du erlaubst stelle ich mein Ergebis hier in deinem Beitrag ein?

Pollux

Hello Erew,

Very good effect, I like to use the oil filter from Photoshop now I've seen yours and find him much more interesting, he gives you the opportunity to bring his own style.
Thank you for your help!

If you allow I put my results here in your post?

Pollux

Here a simple tutorial:

https://vimeo.com/200846556

Who finds spelling mistakes may keep them.  :)

very nicely done indeed 

you can also use the smudge tool with a brush by the way, just for even more options

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/20115-painting-effect-smudge-tool/?p=93554

in that thread I linked to some smudge tool brushes from paolo  :wub:  :D 

cheers