You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• 1 month later...

Due to the numerus post addressing the topic and the related answers, I guess that nothing has changed since then, but I would like to stress out how RTL and arabic / hebrew / ... language support is an important feature not only for the middle east market but also for anyone working on calligraphy.  

best regards

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Arabic support is the only missing feature I can think of when using Affinity Photo. I hope that the development team spends some time tackling it. Many modern Operating Systems have built-in support for RTL and specially Arabic language and the team can also benefit from open source projects that have this support. 

• 2 years later...

Please support RTL and Arabic Text in your next versions.
It's really pain in the ass to import text layers as PDF from Pages App.

-------------------

I know 3 friends of mine using same method :(

Edited by Areeb

• 2 months later...

It is really annoying to not have RTL support, I have to flip every single frase.

Even just an easy way to flip the text will be much better (Which shouldn't be hard).

The funny thing is that in the `Character` menu there's an option to select the character's language as hebrew even though the hebrew language is not actually supported! (But it does change some things...)

Also, when i name layers in hebrew it does flip the text.

Hello everybody!

I’m happy to announce the release of our Right-to-Left writing solution for Affinity Designer, Photo and Publisher. The app could help fix RTL writing in other software which has a similar issue as Affinity’s apps do.

Get RTL Fixer now while it’s on sale:

https://www.artwayz.com/en/buy-rtl-fixer

Watch our app in action: