You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Niko K,

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums :)

For something like this the search here works well if you restrict to just searching the title.

Affinity Designer Trial for Windows

Where is the Trial Version for testing it??

Affinity Photo trial for Windows

The trial version of Affinity for Mac

The trials will be available from our marketing pages soon.

https://affinity.serif.com/photo

https://affinity.serif.com/designer

We have only recently launched the Affinity Photo for Windows and Affinity Designer for Windows, and we have not yet finished testing the Windows 1.5 Trials for each application. We are making minor changes to the website needed to serve the right version up (Windows or the Mac version as you choose).

Many potential customers are looking for the Windows Trial, but we have also temporarily removed the Mac trial links from our site while we make and test 1.5 versions of them too. Google will still find 1.4 Mac Photo trial if you search from Googles home page.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a timeline to when you will have a trial version available?

I am currently a Photoshop user, but my computer has hard time running it. I would really like to change applications, but don't want to run into the same problems. 

Thanks

I'm also waiting for a trial download.  Sure, I could spent the money and get a refund if I didn't like the program but why?  A trial is much more convenient to try.

Affinity Photo for the PC was released well before Christmas, presumably to catch Christmas sales but I'm wondering what the problems are with the program if Serif STILL hasn't released a trial.

Come on Serif staff, get your A's into G and release a trial.

• Staff

Hi KWEnz, RosomakPL,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

The trials will be available soon. It is taking a little longer because there's a huge number of different configurations on Windows platform and we need time to fix the issues reported after the release.

There's no point in releasing a trial containing bugs/issues we are already aware of.

I understand the trial version works for 10 days. Is that 10 days after:

• Download,
  • Installation,
  • First use, or
  • Something else?

I'm leaving for a 2-week business trip this weekend, so I guess I'll need to wait to do at least one of those until after I get back. (I'm itching to try it out, though!)

• Staff

Hi Naddem,

Assuming you are referring to the Windows version, please email affinityorders@serif.com with your name, order number and explain what happened. They will be able to help you.

If you are referring to the Mac version (bought through the App Store app) you have to contact Apple directly.

Trial for Windows is 64 bit only FYI to anyone else who didn't see that clearly posted anywhere. :(  Hope it will let me download on my other computer that is 64.

Also, FYI to admins, I had to request trial link a second time as the first email never came.

Trial for Windows is 64 bit only FYI to anyone else who didn't see that clearly posted anywhere. :(

The full versions are also 64-bit only.

Affinity Designer System Requirements

Affinity Photo System Requirements

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Hi there - I have a rather unique problem.

I downloaded the Designer Trial for Windows this evening and successfully installed it, however, on opening the application it said the 10 day Trial has expired. I have never used an Affinity application previously and am wondering how this can be.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am very eager to try this out. Thanks!

post-53011-0-81269300-1487998272_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

HI. I was looking for a trial version too. But i don't have any chance to find one! I really need it right now, especially now, I'm always home, using my computer for health problems always hanging on drug reviews to find out at least something that will make me feel better. I really need this one, and can't find it.... :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Meention,

Here you can find the trials for both apps (Mac and Windows).

MEB

I followed the link for Affinity Photo trial and just went around and around in circles continuously finishing up at a page entitled 'Download Free' but I cannot find any link that actually downloads the software, but I have had about half a dozen emails from Affinity saying thank you for downloading trial software. Any chance of a link that takes me directly to an actual download rather than a page where I fill in my emails details, then you send me a link to a page that goes nowhere then you send me another email thanking me for downloading software that I can't actually find !! Thanks

Just saying !

• Staff

Hi Medienfux,

Welcome to the Forums :)

how i can unlock the trial of windows version? i have a valid key and download the trial.

You will have to delete the trial and download the installer for the full version you got with your key :)

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.