You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Drag and drop to open images

OJB

Hi. Sorry if this has already been covered by I gave up looking through 170 pages in the forum! When I find an image on a web page I want to process in Pixelmator I can drag it directly from the web page to Pixelmator's icon and it will open. Why can't I do that with AP?

Also, I would just like to formally ask for the one step crop feature I mentioned in a previous comment. That is: use crop tool, choose specific pixel dimensions, drag rectangle around content required, also rotate as necessary, commit. Image inside selection is resized (might involve increasing or decreasing) and cropped to size specified. I know this isn't a traditional crop but it is very useful. If the user wants a traditional crop (no resampling) they just don't resize the drop rectangle.

I know Pixelmator is a more basic program than AP but there are some UI elements in there you guys should have a look at! Thanks.