You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Help please, where can I get a product key? Recently learned about your product now zaineresovan that would unsubscribe from adobe and go to your produk. I would like to participate in the beta testing. I communicate through a translator, ask Sorry for the language of the curve.

Windows 11 64-bit,

AMD Ryzen 9 3900 + Nvidia 1660 Super + Nvidia Studio driver + 32 Gb RAM.

• Staff

m850,

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forum

There are no free beta product keys any more. We had free beta before we started selling. Now Product Keys come with a purchase from the Affinity Store. The Customer beta is for customers to test before it becomes the updated release version.

Your post did not belong in the beta announcement thread so I have moved it.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

m850,

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forum

There are no free beta product keys any more. We had free beta before we started selling. Now Product Keys come with a purchase from the Affinity Store. The Customer beta is for customers to test before it becomes the updated release version.

Your post did not belong in the beta announcement thread so I have moved it.

Thanks for the answer!

And when the planned appearance of the trial version? It is terrible to buy the program without testing it.

I understand that in the module RAW developing process multiple photos in a row in camraRAW not? whether the appearance of such a function is planned. When you do a series of photographs, one to do is not very convenient.

Windows 11 64-bit,

• Staff

Thanks for the answer!

And when the planned appearance of the trial version? It is terrible to buy the program without testing it.

I understand that in the module RAW developing process multiple photos in a row in camraRAW not? whether the appearance of such a function is planned. When you do a series of photographs, one to do is not very convenient.

I would suggest the trial will be available in January.

We have only recently launched the Affinity Photo for Windows and Affinity Designer for Windows, and we have not yet finished testing the Windows 1.5 Trials for each application. We are also making changes to the website needed to serve the right version up (Windows or the Mac version as you choose).

Many potential customers are looking for the Windows Trial, but we have also temporarily removed the Mac trial links from our site while we make and test 1.5 versions of them too. Google will still find 1.4 Mac Photo trial if you search from Googles home page.

In the meantime if you want to "try" the Windows version sooner, the 14 day money back guarantee is also available. (We have not refused one returns customer their money back.)

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

In the meantime if you want to "try" the Windows version sooner, the 14 day money back guarantee is also available. (We have not refused one returns customer their money back.)

Given that the MBG period is 14 days, why is the trial period only 10 days? It doesn't make sense to me that the 'trial' period is 40% longer for customers who are willing to put down what is in effect a refundable 100% deposit.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

Given that the MBG period is 14 days, why is the trial period only 10 days? It doesn't make sense to me that the 'trial' period is 40% longer for customers who are willing to put down what is in effect a refundable 100% deposit.

Getting your money back from the Apple App Store is NOT straightforward, and so buy and return of the Mac build is NOT recommended, which is why I said the Windows version. The MBG is NOT there as a trial method, so that's not relevant. Once there is a trial of 1.5 Mac and Windows I will never mention it again in this cntext, it was just a work around. It may not make sense to you, but we know what we are doing. The length of the trial and the length of the Money Back Guarantee have no correlation.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

Getting your money back from the Apple App Store is NOT straightforward, and so buy and return of the Mac build is NOT recommended, which is why I said the Windows version.

Thanks, Patrick. It was already clear to me from previous discussions that refunds from the MAS are a major hassle.

The MBG is NOT there as a trial method, so that's not relevant. Once there is a trial of 1.5 Mac and Windows I will never mention it again in this context, it was just a work around.

Please feel free to mention your "work around" as often as you like! :P

It may not make sense to you, but we know what we are doing.

I'm sure you do. I'm sorry if you thought I was suggesting otherwise.  :(

The length of the trial and the length of the Money Back Guarantee have no correlation.

That much is apparent! I guess I overlooked the fact that (when the Windows trials become available) users will be able to try out the apps for 10 days, purchase if they like what they see, and still be eligible for the 14-day MBG if they change their minds.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Thanks, Patrick. It was already clear to me from previous discussions that refunds from the MAS are a major hassle.

Please feel free to mention your "work around" as often as you like! :P

I'm sure you do. I'm sorry if you thought I was suggesting otherwise.  :(

That much is apparent! I guess I overlooked the fact that (when the Windows trials become available) users will be able to try out the apps for 10 days, purchase if they like what they see, and still be eligible for the 14-day MBG if they change their minds.

Thank you!

Then I ask one more question.

Upgrading from version to version (eg, 1.5 to 2.0) are free? Or are free only 1.6 to 1.7?

Windows 11 64-bit,

• Staff

Thank you!

Then I ask one more question.

Upgrading from version to version (eg, 1.5 to 2.0) are free? Or are free only 1.6 to 1.7?

Only new features and improvements in 1.x updates are free, then a pause while we write some more awesome new features, then version 2.0 is for sale (optional purchase) and from then on 1.x only gets critical fixes and not new features.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

Only new features and improvements in 1.x updates are free, then a pause while we write some more awesome new features, then version 2.0 is for sale (optional purchase) and from then on 1.x only gets critical fixes and not new features.

Moving from 1.xx to 2.0 is purchased at full price, or 2.0 will be available for those package updates 1.xx who bought at below 2.0?

With 1.xx 3.0 to whether it will be renewed. Or upgrade will be available for previous versions 2.0 users only?

Perhaps I getting ahead of myself. But we want to understand the policy of the company in terms of updates and support.

Windows 11 64-bit,