You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Some questions about UI/UX and more

Hello, guys!

The following questions are aimed just to pleasure my own curiosity, but you can as well see them as requests.

1. Are you guys planning on bringing some kind of UX prototyping directly in AD? Be it with AD's own tools or opening the program for plugins? I've had AD for a while now and I'm really happy with what it gives me and that raises the question "what next?". I've seen the roadmap on this forum, but I'm really wondering if some UI/UX prototyping is planned at all? Maybe a different persona, maybe a different app?

2. This maybe is something even bigger than UI/UX, but will there be any sort of cloud sync? By any means I know it can't be like CC, but something that syncs our assets like brushes, fonts, etc?

As I said, I saw the roadmap and I know that these things aren't there, but the main question is are they considered for future additions?

Bottom line - I'm really, really happy with AD. For the past few days I'm doing all of my work inside it and I'm not having any problems at all. Well, I still can't afford the luxury to delete Ps and Ai, mainly because of some work collaborations with people that use them, but if you keep up the good work and if AD continues to improve compatibility with Adobe apps, I can surely see myself buying Photo too and ditching all of the Adobe apps.

I hope someone from the devs will give at least some partial info on this :)

Have a great day, guys!