You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I invite you to view this tutorial of PP on a wildlife photo. It's in two chapters on these links YouTube BJ-PP-tutorial-1...... https://youtu.be/0DLVY5ofFe8  YouTube BJ-PP-tutorial-2...... https://youtu.be/g_TDLYJGddY.

I hope you enjoy and would appreciate your input through CC.

Cheers,

R.J.

I think you could take more advantage through a non destructive approach rather than just working on on the one layer all the time

- your result get´s the job done in not a bad way though, it works for you I guess 

and your mic has a lot of noise, turn down the gain and bring it closer to your mouth instead if that is an option...really hard to listen

cheers 

Rode SmartLav is a reasonable one, I use it and it gives very good audio if kept close to the mouth.

it does not look as cool as a VideoMic pro but I have both, recorded a friend singing and the SmartLav was directly at his shirt and the MicPro about 2m away and the sound from the SmartLav was quite a bit better so although it des not look very professional it is definitely good quality, reasonable priced and easy to use.

cheers