You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[AP Feature request] Text on path, warp text

For text on a path: create the path (pen tool or similar), then select the "Artistic Text" tool and click on the path (you will see the pointer change to reflect what it will do as you get it close to the path).

EDIT: Sorry, just saw "AP" - I had assumed Affinity Designer as this is really more of a feature that would fit within its realm rather than in the context of Affinity Photo.  These instructions are for Designer; this does not appear to work in Photo; however, if you have both programs, you can use the "Edit in Designer..." and "Edit in Photo..." options in the File menu to send the document back and forth between the two and make use of both tool sets.  Once the text is on a path (in Designer) it will work just fine and can even be edited in Photo (I just verified that by doing it).

Yes, i know Designer has this function, but i need it in Photo. I do all my work in raster program, Ps, and Krita has those options, so it is natural for me to have it in Photo too. I would rather not buy Designer, JUST for the text on curve option.