You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Page setup and Printing options Print top left without border?

Hi, a simple question.
How can I specify in the print selection "Prints top left without border"? Printing is always in the middle of the paper.  Printer is Canon i9950 (A3+). Other SW work ok.
I have not found a choice in the print menu.
Is certainly very easy, but I do not find it - synonymous not in the video.

Example of what I mean. Is from faststone

Thanks Dieter

post-44879-0-36990900-1483981474_thumb.jpg

Germany, Affinity Photo WIN 1.7 , LR6, WIN10

• Staff

Hi affwin,

At the moment our Print dialogue doesn't have options to set the position of the print. It's something that has been requested and may change in the future to include more features. You can export and print from another app in the meantime.

Hi Lee D,

ok then I probably have an additional step with other SW print. Is an important thing, because otherwise much best photopapier is lost.
I like to wait for a solution that helps everyone.
Thanks Dieter

Hi Rickd, is certainly a possibility - but a crutch and elaborate.  :rolleyes:     In addition, one must also be able to print different sizes of an image without having to adjust the image itself.
Greeting Dieter

More printing options like scaling, fitting, placing would definitely be a great addition.

Scaling is already available on the Mac versions, but I believe this is a system level service & varies depending on what the print driver makes available to the OS.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7