You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

In Draw Persona, when you have the Pencil tool selected (smooth Solid line style), there is a Controller drop-down at the top of the working area, make sure it is set to Pressure (or Automatic seems to work for most cases).

In Draw Persona, with the Vector Brush tool selected (fancy Texture line styles), the same applies, but first double-click (in the brush list) on the actual brush you are using and make sure the Size Variance slider is set high enough for the Pressure controller to actually make a difference.

In Pixel Persona, with a Pixel layer selected, with the Paint Brush tool selected, there is a Pressure toggle button at the top of the workspace that needs to be on (its icon looks like a brush tip with ripple rings around it).

Works fine here with a Surface Pro 3.

(Now that I think about it, I had also previously installed the optional Wintab driver for a paint program that uses the old Wintab pressure system supplied by the tablet manufacturer - I don't think you need that for Designer, I think it is using the newer Ink/TabletPC pressure interface built into Windows, but thought I'd mention it, just in case)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.