Just a quick handling question:
- Is there any way to add a new filter layer (e.g. in a group) on the same level as the selected layer (instead of always generating a child of the current layer that needs to be shifted up afterwards)

- Is there a way to increase icon size in the layer panel

Thx,

Timo

iCore i7-3770, 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, Windows 10 Pro - AP, AD and APublisher latest final & beta
http://www.timobierbaum.com

1. This can be set in the Assistant, the toolbar icon to the right of the snap icons.

2. I don't think there is, you may want to suggest that in the appropriate forum.

Hey DarkClown,

We advise that you adjust your DPI settings on Windows if the icons aren't big enough. We can't change the icon sizes for different sections either so as fuffle has said, you would need to add this to Feature Requests - there may already be a few posts similar already in there.

Hi Chris,

thanks for the answer. Increasing dpi setting in Windows will enlarge everything (including windows and text). My intention was specifically based on the icon size of the layers Icons (everything else is fine from my perspective). Photoshop offers 3 different sizes of miniatures for the layers via the popup menu (or offers to turn them of). This is very helpful. But I'll suggest this as a feature request.

Cheers, Timo

iCore i7-3770, 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, Windows 10 Pro - AP, AD and APublisher latest final & beta
http://www.timobierbaum.com