You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Social Media Banner Ad Size Artboards

markoprljic

Hi guys!

I was working on some social media ads for a client and created a simple template for all major social media ad sizes including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and Reddit.

This is a simple file with art boards for all your ad designs. It could come in handy next time you need to create a simple promo banner or ad for a client. 

Cheers!

Social Media Banner Ads.afdesign

You should follow me on Twitter

See my work on Dribbble.

---

Want to say hi? Get in touch!

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/7/2017 at 1:57 PM, markoprljic said:

Hi guys!

I was working on some social media ads for a client and created a simple template for all major social media ad sizes including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and Reddit.

This is a simple file with art boards for all your ad designs. It could come in handy next time you need to create a simple promo banner or ad for a client. 

Cheers!

Social Media Banner Ads.afdesign

Hi - I've opened these in publisher - they look really useful, would it be possible to put in the name in each of the spreads so we know which format is for what channel?

I was just thinking it would be useful to have these as standard custom sizes as options.... having spent all day ham-fistedly creating posts...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

These are the standard sizes in pixels to fit in to their particular places on the various apps. It may be you are not realising that the zoom level is only at 6% so it just looks like a lot of shapes on one artboard, but each shape is an individual artboard. Find the shape you want e,g. for a face book post highlight that particular shape and copy, then from file select new from clipboard and you will get an idea of the size you are working with. Many designers will produce a variety of these designs in the various sizes to show to clients. When finalises they will be exported as individual elements to add to the app.

Hope this gives you some idea, but I am not really in to designing social media posts but it is how I would see it. Looking at https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/tutorials/designer/desktop/video/301627979/ may help you

Alan Pickup

Windows 11 Home all Affinity suite of Apps PC and Gigabyte Laptop 16gb Ram and Nvidia GTX1660 Super on each.