antonkudin

Brush/Pixel tool issues. (AF 1.5.1)

Weird behaviors when using any drawing/erasing tools and not moving it (only pressing):

1. Pen down/trackpad click won't draw anything on canvas until quickly let go/released.

2. If click is held for a bit longer, then released, brush/pixel tool won't draw at all at that point.

In recorded gif you can see circle appearing when i click and disappearing on release.

iMac 27 2011 i5 3.1ghz, macOS 10.12.2

post-296-0-35981100-1483799713_thumb.gif

You forgot to upload said "recorded gif". :P

System specs: Win 8.1 Pro 64bit | AMD PhenomII X6 1055T @ 3.0Ghz | 16GB DDR3 @ 1600Mhz | WD10EZEX | GTX 960 4GB | Wacom CTL-672

Are you using a wireless mouse.

Not sure it's the mouse issue, I'm on a Mac and have experienced similar issues,

Apple replaced my wireless Keyboard with a wired extended keyboard and a new Magic Mouse 2, thinking it's wireless connectivity,

The extended keyboard is great, a much bigger and responds well once touching, but the new Magic Mouse 2 is still an issue.

My situation: I use the short cut to acces the move tool "V" but get the space bar instead, I have to click on another tool and then hit the V key for the move tool. I am still trying to figure the cause of it, if anyone experienced tool shortcut access, by press a key and not getting a response.

I am having this problem too, it is not possible to paint short stippled strokes as nothing appears on the canvas. Really slows down progress when painting digitally. I am hoping for a fix :)

Hey guys,

Oddly I spoke to someone a few days ago who actually requested this behaviour as they kept getting unwanted pen marks when resting the pen on the tablet.

I can of course reproduce this so I'll query it with dev. 

"Resting the pen on the tablet" is something that even tablet manufacturers advise no to do. :unsure: It's like creating a feature for a bad habit.

System specs: Win 8.1 Pro 64bit | AMD PhenomII X6 1055T @ 3.0Ghz | 16GB DDR3 @ 1600Mhz | WD10EZEX | GTX 960 4GB | Wacom CTL-672