You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo: Display of Selection Brush Tool

For Affinity Photo:

There is an option to put a + sign in the center of the Selection Brush Tool. Would it be possible so that this sign is changed to the minus "-" sign whenever you switch the subtract mode? The reason I asked for this the Selection Brush Tool seems to start in the mode it was last used it. I believe that most of the time when you start the Selection Brush Tool you want to be in Add mode.  If in fact the Selection Brush Tool is in subtract mode then you have a visual clue so that you know to switch the setting.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

For Affinity Photo (maybe also on Designer)

i use Photo with a Wacom tablet. My Problem ist: i have no Crosshair when i use "Paint Brush" ("Always show Brush Crosshair" is ON). I only see the Contour (without the a CrossHair in it) but this is not exactly enough for me. Sometimes i have the WindowsCursor instead the Brushoutline.... Can you fix this, because this is a "no go" for me i  must return to evil Ph*** ;-)

Thanks