You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

20% Discount Affinity Photo

Hey all.

I was just about to buy Affinity Photo in the last minute, but I see that in the Norwegian App Store it is listed at fullprice, but in the US App Store it is with the 20% discount?

Was my last minute effor too late?

• Staff

Hi tnViking,

The correct price for Affinity Photo with the discount promotion is 439kr, which is the price the Mac App Store is showing. Without the discount it would be 549kr, which if search for Affinity Designer it shows that price as no promotion is running.

• Staff

tnViking,

As Lee says this is correct for your country, sorry it seems high. This earlier thread explains Serif's position regarding this https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/32438-be-aware-of-affinity-pricing/ 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 3 months later...

Hi 

New to Affinity software and just finished trial version of Photo. Want to upgrade to full version and notice on www.couponbirds.com there is a coupon for 20% off. However following the link takes me to the App Store and lists full price. Is there a way to make sure that the discount is applied before clicking the button to buy it?