You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

For some reason, the AFD interface is scaling to beige where it should be scaling to white.

This doesn't affect any final renders, but while it substitutes white for beige in the interface, I can't make any accurate design judgements involving colour.

So this is happening on my new computer. I booted up my old computer with Designer and it doesn't have the same issue. Whites are white. I open up the same files on my new computer and whites are now beige (see attachment). Note in the toolbar where fill and stroke should be a red line in a white box, its a red line in a beige box.

I tried changing the renderer from my GPU (nvidia) to WARP but this has had no effect.

I am running Windows 7 on both computers and I have attached my Nvidia information file for more details.

I have not noticed this problem in any other applications running on my system. It is not a monitor calibration issue.

I have no idea what colour profiles I should be selecting in preferences. I have attached a screenshot of my colour settings.

post-41369-0-67293800-1483570503_thumb.png

NVIDIA System Information 01-05-2017 09-51-49.txt

post-41369-0-54869000-1483570600_thumb.png

Hi Terence,

Welcome to the forums.

We've seen this in the past and it was down to monitor profiles, in Control Panel > Colour Management, do you have any associated with your monitor? If not try adding sRGB IEC61966-2.1 as a default.

Thanks Lee. That fixed the issue. It was using an ICM file provided by the monitor manufacturer. I should let them know about the issue, perhaps.

I've changed color management to custom and set your suggested profile as the default. Whites are white now.

• 8 months later...