You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

So I got the link for the Affinity Photo beta a few weeks ago. I Just clicked on it there, but it takes me to 'buy Affinity' instead. When I try to log in to my account it says incorrect password, when I click reset password I never receive an email. I've tried 3-4 times.

I can log in to the forum just fine...

What's going on?

Did I even create an account when I signed up for the beta?

Is the beta over?

Is there a trial?

What's going on?

P.S. My New Years Resolution was to ask a lot of questions.. :-)

• Staff

Hi gijoe50000,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

The accounts for the Affinity Store and for this forum are NOT related in any way. You have to use the e-mail and password you used to create your account on the Affinity Store when you bought your first product there. If you haven't bought anything then you don't have an Affinity Store account yet.

The e-mail you provided to sign-up for the Beta is only used to send you our newsletter and to receive the download link for the public Beta at the time.

The public Betas for Affinity Designer and Photo on Windows are now over since we already launched the products commercially. There's currently no trials available yet. We are still working on them and they should be available soon.