Hello,

New user here to Affinity Photo. I opened and edited 10 jpegs and want to send them to a new folder with the edits I made. I don't see a way to export more than one photo at a time. Am Im missing something? Thanks, Stan.

Hi Stan W,

Welcome to the forums.

Affinity Photo doesn't have an option to batch save a series of opened images. It's something that's been requested and may be a feature added at the later date as part of an update to the app.

When you state "may be a feature added at a later date".  This is a basic, but critical work flow feature for any photographer.  I rarely shoot one photo in a series at a time and typically export as a group.  Without this, exporting one at a time adds significant time and inconvenience to a professional work flow..

As a newcomer to Affinity Photo I also dearly miss exporting multiple photo's. I would welcome the opportunity to do so. Maybe an addition in the new 4-version?

Hi, has this been resolved? I want to import and create albums ( travel photography) edit, then export the album/ project back into iphotos to share and store on the cloud. 

I cannot find a way to export more than one photo at a time, am I missing something?