You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Stacking to Remove Pedestrian Not Working

I have 3 photos with a person at different parts of a small bridge and tried stacking but never does it clear the person? I use the Median setting as the vimeo video does. This is a pretty simple scene so I would expect the stacking to work, unless of course I did this all wrong?

Unfortunately I cannot attach the 3 files as I get a Upload Skipped (Error500) message using the basic uploader or advanced?

Cheers Mark

Wow still have not heard back despite putting 3 images in your dropbox?

I wanted to remove an item using the inpainting tool but I can't seem to find it. I noticed on the beginners tutorial that inpainting, as well as several other options were listed at top of work page. I couldn't locate it. I tried the "undo" brush but nothing happened. What am I doing wrong? Thanks 

• Staff

Hi Ozphoto & LA1952,

Welcome to the Forums :)

Ozphoto please could you upload the files to the below dropbox link so I can look into this further for you?

https://www.dropbox.com/request/7QIIHZymYOgRlRNcb0fR

LA1952 please could you hold left click on the Healing Brush Tool (see screenshot one) until the menu in my second screenshot appears. From here you can select the Inpainting Tool :)

C

post-12469-0-76610600-1483437828_thumb.png

post-12469-0-36239800-1483437841_thumb.png

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

I tried the "undo" brush but nothing happened. 

The Undo Brush Tool is used for undoing changes to the pixels in your image.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Still nothing from support on this problem!

I have 3 photos with a person at different parts of a small bridge and tried stacking but never does it clear the person? I use the Median setting as the vimeo video does. This is a pretty simple scene so I would expect the stacking to work, unless of course I did this all wrong?

Unfortunately I cannot attach the 3 files as I get a Upload Skipped (Error500) message using the basic uploader or advanced?

Cheers Mark

Because of the holidays, there is a backlog they are working through, & it is now the weekend. Give them a few days to catch up.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

• 2 weeks later...