steelinside

[AP] Crash on History browsing and other bugs

I'm using Photo 1.5.0.45 on Windows 10.

• When I try to go backwards in History in recovered file Photo crashes.
  • When I use Russian keyboard layout some hotkeys, ( [ or ] for changing brush size or switching on/off guidelines with Alt+;) isn't working.
  • When I try to record a macros with text I can't do so. As soon as I try to insert text to my macros I get „Cannot add Artistic Text“

Hi Steelinside,

The History crash is a known issue and with development.

Сan you give a bit more information about how you use the Russian Keyboards? From what I can see is the layout is the same as the US layout along with the Cyrillic characters over the main letter keys (seen here). How would you normally type a square bracket if you were using a Russian Keyboard with the Russian Keyboard set in Windows?

This is not a bug, but is currently not supported in the application yet. It is worth creating a thread in Feature Requests however to add support for that in Macros.

There is no such thing as a Russian Keyboard. It's layout. Like the one you'll use to type in German of French. To activate it I need to add it in Windows preferences: Prefernces → Time & Language →  Add Language
To type square bracket I'll have to switch to English or use modified layout and hit [ with pressed Alt.

The History crash is a known issue and with development.

This is not a bug, but is currently not supported in the application yet. It is worth creating a thread in Feature Requests however to add support for that in Macros.

Got it.

Hi Steelinside,

Just to make sure I'm getting your information correct you are saying the [ and ] shortcuts don't work when using the Russian Layout? Would I be correct when I say that those keys type  'х' and 'ъ' when using the layout?

If so then that is intended as you are not pressing [ and ] because it is a different layout you are pressing х and ъ which are treated as different key presses.