You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Dear,

I am Azizur. I just purchase Affinity for windows last 2 days.

I install Affinity, and required .net Framework 4.6.2, and auto install  with Affinity. The issue is after completed installation PC restart and continue update system, but .Net framework 4.6.2 installation rollback, PC restart with no .Net framework. and Affinity will not run.
What I has done, 
1. install all update
2. I download from Microsoft.Net 4.6.1 install unsuccessful,
3. I clean my PC using CLeanMyPC
4. Than install .Net 4.6.1, successful. But Affinity cannot run
5.  I download from Microsoft .Net 4.6.2 install successful, but Affinity still cannot run
6. Uninstall  Affinity, and reinstall  and done, restart pc system update running, then .Net installation rollback.
try to run Affinity still cannot run.

kindly support me

Thaks

• Staff

Hi Azizur,

Welcome to the forums.

At the moment which version of .Net Framework does your system have installed? Our app requires .Net 4.6.2 which you can download an offline installer from here. If this installation is rolling back, it may suggest an issue with Windows, try the suggestions on this support post I found with a similar rollback issue with .Net

Once you have confirmed .Net 4.6.2 is successfully installed in Windows, run the setup for Affinity. If our installer gives any messages, please let me know what they say.

Also which version of Windows are you running?

Azizur, I wonder whether this Microsoft support page and the troubleshooter you can download might give you any help?  https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

What you are seeing is certainly NOT common for users of Affinity products.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.