Ok, Last one. I got to get some sleep! I gotta say though Affinity Photo is equally as much fun and addicting as Affinity Designer! I already thinking about how to cancel my plans tomorrow evening to tinker a bit more. lol

woman-fdouble-exposure.jpg

Oh thats nice, beautiful piece and very nicely thought out. 

What he said! thumbup1.gif

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iPadOS 13.2.2 (iPad Air 2)

Oh thats nice, beautiful piece and very nicely thought out. 

What he said! thumbup1.gif

Thanks guys!

Oh such talent my friend, you inspire me. Keep your genius producing and share it with us. Bravo maestro!!! BTW your model is breathtakingly gorgeous, well posed and well captured.

Nice work,  ronniemcbride.  Very beautiful all the way around.   I just  bought AP, do you have an tips on how to get started doing something like this?

Oh such talent my friend, you inspire me. Keep your genius producing and share it with us. Bravo maestro!!! BTW your model is breathtakingly gorgeous, well posed and well captured.

I don't know what to say...but thank you for sharing those words. 

I leave you with these words that I have on a posted note above my computer workspace.

"Talent is natural. Skill is only developed by hours and hours of beating on your craft." ~ Will Smith

"Talent is natural. Skill is only developed by hours and hours of beating on your craft." ~ Will Smith

Here's mine... Talent is the foundation of skill, they both go hand in hand.

Here's mine... Talent is the foundation of skill, they both go hand in hand.

Hahah Touche my friend...you just arent' going let me out of the talent thing, so I will just suck it up and say thank you! I will still keep banging away and develop these skills, so my talent can can continue to shine i guess lol.