You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Michelangelo_

Holy smokes! This looks like it was done in a 3D modeling program. My mind is blown.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

This is Top shelf work! Had you not said it was done in AD I would thought it was a 3D Render. You obviously do a lot of 3d work or photography  Your eyes are well trained!

The straps that hold circle seat, tho' a small thing, are completely convincing. And the black tubes shown inside the one red pontoon cut away are very subtle. I'd love to see just the outlines to get an idea of the various vectors that make them.

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet

This is Top shelf work! Had you not said it was done in AD I would thought it was a 3D Render. You obviously do a lot of 3d work or photography  Your eyes are well trained!

kayacat_puma_model_outline.jpg

yes! years of 2d/3d and photography.

This software is the missing ring in my work. normally I use Photoshop + AI but not this time  :o

The straps that hold circle seat, tho' a small thing, are completely convincing. And the black tubes shown inside the one red pontoon cut away are very subtle. I'd love to see just the outlines to get an idea of the various vectors that make them.

thanks for your suggestions, this is my first work, I've spent a lot of time on testing the software.

take a look, this is the floats section.

kayacat_floats_detail.png

Now that is using Affinity. I like the texture on the black parts.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

@LilleG @Aeros4 and @bleduc thanks a lot

Now that is using Affinity. I like the texture on the black parts.

The real plus of AD is that I can use vectors only, the texture is an object.

I love this APP 

BTW can't wait ( and I know that I Have to wait...) to try also the AD app on my IPad Pro and not only in shared screen. 
Affinity team Help me staying with mac. I will not buy a surface pro, please!!!

Whoa! I'm seeing 120 hours of effort on your excellent job! The result is beautiful and inspiring. (Well 120 hrs on my PC because I have to hit Control-S after every new line so I can restart after the impending crash. The devs think it is just my Win 10 PC so I'll be getting a new one soon - non-Lenovo. :D

All I can say, Michelangelo, is your art lives up to your user name!!

(Applause and Standing Ovation here)

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

• 3 weeks later...