creature

AP1.5.1: using arrow buttons to adjust white balance leads to giant jumps

I'm using Affinity Photo 1.5.1 on macOS 10.12.2, but I'm pretty sure that this bug has been around since 1.4.x and Sierra. 

I loaded a RAW image into Affinity Photo and attempted to adjust its white balance (in the Develop persona) using the UI's spinner buttons. Rather than changing the white balance a little bit, the arrows cause the white balance to leap to the extreme ends of the scale. Often, it doesn't matter whether "up" or "down" is clicked; the white balance gets set to 2000K either way. The white balance is adjustable by dragging the slider as normal. 

I've attached a GIF screencast illustrating this issue.

post-47144-0-17378700-1483055684_thumb.gif

Hey creature,

I'll get this logged with development. Thanks for the report :)

I've just closed the app and opened it again and I can't reproduce it. Tested in 1.5.2 beta 2...

I tried to reproduce this in 1.5.2 beta 3, and had no luck – but then, I didn't have exact steps to reproduce before. It just kinda showed up as part of my workflow. I'm not planning on using the beta day-to-day, but I'll report back if it recurs.

I did log several other bugs at the same time as this one that so far haven't been addressed; it would be nice if they could be checked out too. :)